Monday, July 16

And then there was another car issue

I don't even know what's been going on, you guys.
Just a general lack of interest in posting to the blog, I guess.
I've got plans afoot, though, and I think I may have the proper equipment for nighttime blogging again within the next couple weeks. And with that comes regular updates and such. It's crazy how much I miss blogging from bed.
Also, I've been kinda busy at work -- shocker -- so the possibilities there have been running low.
At any rate, it's July, and summer is halfway over.

Here's a fun thing. I've got a cracked CV boot on my car. This is irritating because I paid to have all my CV boots replaced just last year, and I've already got a crack in one. I called VW this morning, only to be told that since it's been over a year (14 MONTHS!), I can't really come in under the warranty for the parts. So I have a general estimate on the CV boot replacement from them, but I'm going to call my other local auto place, as well, to see what they say. At any rate, they've all worried me enough to want to get the damn thing fixed before driving out to California in a couple weeks.
And that's a frickin' bug.

No comments: