Wednesday, May 30

Today's Priority: Renew library card

I'm pretty excited to say that my library card is expiring at the end of June, and I'm nervous enough about forgetting that I'm getting it renewed today.
The library has become my sanity, my lifeline, and I'm all in.
I currently have five books checked out. One will be returned today; one will be started today because I don't have much time to read it before it's due and there's no renewal on it; and three that are awaiting their turn on the top of the to-be-read pile.
I think I've already read on of those three, though, and another of them is the sequel to that first one, but I'm not sure. So I guess I'm ecstatic to point out that I've been reading so much these last three years that I can't keep straight what I've read anymore. ... Wait. Hold on. I keep track of what I've read right there on the left. I'll check that out when I'm done writing this. ...
But, truth be told, I'm in love with my library, and I don't know what I'd do without its awesomeness. Hence, the immediate need to renew the library card.

No comments: