Wednesday, May 9

Sexy wrist support brace coming my way

I'm writing to you from work right now. Don't tattle on me.
My coworker, Cheryl, also has wrist pain and whatnot. She wears a wrist brace most days, so I asked her about it this morning. She said that the brace itself, when worn properly, can reverse a lot of the painful effects of the carpal tunnel (if that is what I'm grappling with). She said that both she and her friend have experienced the reversal of wrist and hand pain by doing this.
So, rather than just jump right into the surgery conversation that Brian and I had last night, I went ahead and ordered the brace she wears. With the minimal cost of the $15, if that can help my wrist not hurt anymore, would be incredibly worth it, right?
So, Amazon says it'll be at my front door next Tuesday, and I'm getting pretty excited. My goodness, if it just takes away the pain while I'm at work, I'll be a happy camper.

No comments: