Thursday, May 24

Ikea credit card? Get in my wallet!

I just saw a thing on Facebook about Ikea offering a special credit card. An Ikea card, and I can think of only one thing better. An Ikea credit card that I don't have to pay off at all. I haven't been to Ikea in a while, and I miss it. And I'd love to shop, shop, shop and not have to pay for it, too. That's an Ikea card I can get behind, for sure.
What would I get at Ikea? Excellent question! Let's see what I can remember what I want...
I want the gray "mid-century" arm chair for my living room. I think it'll look cool, and then I can move the brown chair upstairs and it'll go with the pink ottoman, and then I just need a loveseat in my living room, but not an Ikea loveseat.
I need a couple more plant pots for inside. I love my pink and the green, but the regular terra cotta dries out too quickly, so I need to replace it.
I'd like to have another one of those rolling carts, for plants maybe, or other random things. In fact, I'm having an idea right now that I'll have to implement with the rolling cart upstairs and the gaming station up there. My loft is bugging me right now, and I want to fix it; it's not working out for me.
Huh. Now my brain is going in a bunch of different directions, and is straying from the Ikea train of thought.

No comments: