Thursday, May 31

Go away, June; bring back May

You know when you look at a calendar and you think, "How the hell can it be [this month] already?" I'm there, you guys. The fact that June starts tomorrow, the sixth month of the year already, is enough to have me kinda freaking out about how little I've gotten done so far this year. I couldn't begin to list out for you what I wanted to get done so far this year, but I do know that it's more than what I feel like I've marked off my tally sheet for 2018.
So, here I am, trying to come up with a To-Do List for June. And trying even harder to motivate myself to get it done. Vagueness alert: I know the one thing that I do want to get done, and that's my main motivation block. I don't even know what's slowing me down with it.
Other things include cleaning out Sydney's room; situating the garden so I'm happy with it and not wanting to change anything for a while; cleaning out closets and cabinets; doing that one puzzle with the white edges; maybe lose a couple pounds; and read a few books. I can't think of anything else right now.
Maybe I'll just write out my list and post it somewhere that bugs me in its obviousness throughout the day. Why do I find June to be disheartening? *sigh*

No comments: