Saturday, April 21

Not my fave mouse, but it's a good one

I asked my supervisor at work on Friday if she had ordered the ergonomic mouse for me yet, and she had not. She said that she didn't have "enough" for an Amazon order yet, and was waiting for more to be needed before she put in an order. She said that she figured she'd make an order the end of next week or shortly after.
Um. No. That doesn't work for me. I'm hurting every day at my desk because of that ridiculously aesthetic Apple mouse, and she's all, "Nope, it can wait another week or so." Duly noted that I asked her about it 10 days after she said she'd order it. I was not impressed, to say the least.
So Sydney and I toddled off to Best Buy among our other errands today. We spent a good 20 minutes trying out a bunch of different mouses. I'm pleased to say that we got one for the computer at home, and I purchased one for work, too. Sure, she may be comfortable waiting three more weeks after I initially brought it up to her, but I'm certainly not. So I've been messing with the new mouse here, and I think I quite like it. Yay mouses!

No comments: