Friday, March 30

Random project that may or may not get done

Many, many years ago I bought a metal tree to display photos that hangs on my wall. It is, at this point, thoroughly covered in photos. So many, actually, that no one can even tell that it's a tree, and the photos instead look like a big blob of pics hanging from a wall somehow. Some of the photos need to be removed.
Here's the problem: In know which pics would make more sense to remove, but what does that really say about this moment in my life? Like, pics of beloved friends that maybe aren't as close anymore don't really belong there, when they're taking space from a pic of Howie and Sydney, or a pic of Gramps. There isn't enough space for pics of all of my dogs because there are so many pics of, say, just me and Sydney.
I get that to add photos, I'll need to remove photos, and to have space, I'll have to remove way more than I'll replace. It actually won't be too easy. ... PROJECT!

So you know, the photo tree wall hanging is so old that I can not find a single photo of it on the internet. I won't take a picture of mine because it's COVERED in pictures that I don't want to post to the internet. And the one that's not covered in photos is downstairs and I'm lazy. So what you've got for art is a picture of a pile of pictures that aren't mine.

No comments: