Wednesday, August 23

Bring it on, Powerball

Once again, we have invested totally in our family's future. Once again, we've made the ultimate sacrifice to do what's best for our child, and our own well-being. We have bought Powerball tickets. And we have a plan for when we win.
I'm not going to tell you the plan. It's just pretty exciting to have one. And at this moment, before we've checked the numbers, I could very well be $700 million up on life. At this moment, the sky is the limit, and it's all good. And also, I'll be moving back to California as soon as humanly possible.
AND ALSO, I'm watching The Defenders on Netflix, and it's good, and I'm pretty well sucked into it. So I'll be leaving this Powerball post as it is. Because I want to finish this one more episode before I go to bed.
And I'll find out tomorrow morning if I've won or not.

No comments: