Wednesday, July 6

Loofahing the loofah the loofah

So I loofahed my underboobs tonight in the shower, because in the summer, one can develop clogged pores in their skin where it is squished between boobs, stomach skin (when sitting), and a bra that gets sweaty from the heat. I am disgusted with the amount of bumpy skin I've got going on in that random space. Granted, if I had less stomach skin, I wouldn't have as much of a problem with it. However, as life has tossed more skin at me lately, this is an issue that I am forced to deal with. Also, it's the only skin that I loofahed tonight, because I didn't want to spend too much time dwelling on the state of all the skin, and also because nothing else is bothering me presently.
So how do we cut back on all that skin and the random bumps in the underboobs? I don't like to think about all that entails really, but there must be some way to prevent this. My short-term goal is to be sure I wipe down that area every afternoon when I've gotten too warm, and again at night before bed. I suppose some baby wipes would be good for that? Not the lotion-y ones, but regular baby wipes. That may be my best bet. Duly noted that I didn't have this problem before I had to sit at a desk for eight hours a day.

No comments: