Monday, June 20

Today, happiness is ...

The drip system and the apple trees are in good working order, and my orchard is now set up to water regularly and well. The trees are growing quickly and happily, and it's only going to get better now that there's watering that is not dependent on my memory.
Sydney had a great day at camp today. She did some swimming, some sports and some running around, which is all I wanted for her this week. We need to stop at Target tomorrow after camp though, and pick up a couple new swimsuits for her. All the ones she has are too small now.
There are three books waiting for me at the library right now. It's an embarrassment of riches for my eyes, mind and soul, you guys. I don't know which one to read first, and it's a delicious predicament. My goal, of course, is to get through them all without having to renew any of them. Goals.
I made rice krispy treats this weekend, and they're super yummy. The problem is, of course, that I'm eating them. Brian made marshmallows yesterday, so he's been snacking on those, and Sydney has a plethora of sweet things to eat, so no one is partaking in the krispy treats but me. This is problematic because my butt.
It's early-ish, and I'm almost done blogging, and I've got nothing to read, so I see an early bedtime in the cards for me. :)

No comments: