Wednesday, June 22

Fighting a losing battle? Probably

My husband, whom I love very much, is a horrible, inconsiderate sick person. He rarely covers his mouth when he coughs, and generally spews his germs about with little care of the consequence. And when Sydney and I catch his illness, it is, of course, our fault ... because we breathed in the house or touched the refrigerator or something. Said husband came down with something Saturday night, and has been suffering the last few days. In a change of pace, he's been trying to cover his mouth, and has been careful about what he touches or shares or anything like that. Having said that, tonight, my throat is sore, and I had to blow my nose earlier, and I coughed a couple times. This is not cool.
Defensive Planning: I took some Airborne; I've been sure to not cuddle with my baby; and I'm going to get a good night's sleep tonight. I don't have the time or energy to be sick this week and weekend, so I won't let it win. It. Will. Not. Win.

No comments: