Wednesday, May 25

Dudes. Stop talking outside at 11:12 p.m.

There are a couple of guys doing something outside right now, at 11:06 p.m., and they're having a conversation while they're doing it. My theory is that they're doing some packing or unpacking of the boxes in the garage across the street from my house. Or that they're just talking about it.
At any rate, I can't stick my head to the window because it's dark outside but bright inside, so they'll see my shadow. I'm not so curious as to turn off my light and engage in any crazy subterfuge to discover what they're up to. But I'm hearing them through my open window, and I have to wonder, why would you do this at 11:08 p.m.? I get waiting for the sun to go down. But that was at, like, 7 p.m. or so. Why get productive so late in the evening? And then to be conversational about it?
If I was their neighbor, I'd be pissed, and asking them to quiet the shit down. Like, now. I bet they're building a piece of Ikea furniture, or some other ridiculousness. But really, they need to quiet the shit down, immediately.

No comments: