Thursday, May 26

Because I'll be a busy bee; get it?

I'm really at a bit of a loss tonight, on this, Sydney's last day of school for the year. I'm trying super hard to not be too whiny about it, but this will be the first year when I won't be able to play with her all summer. And it's not even just that I'll be working, but I'll be working a lot. Summer is the busy time for my magazine's industry, which means a lot of pages in magazine issues, and a lot of time putting them together. A lot of overtime, sure, but I would rather have the days to hang out on the weekends. From what I hear, the office will be a second home ... in a bad way. I prefer California as my second home, for cripes' sake.
So, the summer is going to be tough, and I'm not going to tolerate it very well. And it'll be super hot because Arizona. Not a whole lot of up sides to the next 10 weeks or so. But Sydney will have fun in summer camp, so there's that.

No comments: