Friday, March 18

No phone, no computer, no idea how it'll go

Sydney and I are having a day without electronics tomorrow. Well, a day without phones and a computer. Well, I'll still have my phone, but only for talking and texting because safety and life. But on the whole, we'll have a day with nothing to entertain ourselves but ourselves. And I'm actually kind of excited about it. I mean, it's a Super Secret Girl Day anyway, and now it'll be us really spending time engaging with each other. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't really curious how this day will go. I'm as connected electronically as she, and I may go through just as much withdrawal as she does. But I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble we get ourselves into. It's for sure that my list will get done, though!

No comments: