Tuesday, December 22

I don't have to work tomorrow! Yay!

So, my new boss decided that we, as a company, should have tomorrow and Thursday off, as well as Friday, so I'm a very happy camper right now. I had known definitely Friday, but then last week we heard that Thursday, too. And then this afternoon, she said that unless we felt like we had to come in tomorrow, we could not. And me being me, I am a huge fan of not going in to work if I don't have to. So now I've got the whole day to hang out with my mom and my kid, and to figure out what all needs to be done before the big day on Friday.
And come to find out, I'm in much better shape than I thought I was. I finally unloaded all the presents out of the trunk of the car, and organized them, too, and I've done pretty well for being as unorganized as I feared I was. Tomorrow, still some randoms to get done, though. And Thursday, too, but I don't feel as much a sense of urgency and/or panic as I did last night.

No comments: