Friday, October 9

It's too small to hurt this much

Brian and I powered through a ton of television on the DVR today. There's still some to be watched, but a majority is gone, and I feel like a better person for it. We watched Minority Report, Blindspot, The Daily Show, Modern Family, and I watched Sleepy Hollow, too. There were so many stories to catch up on!
I love TV.
Also, I got a splinter in my thumb from the rake while I was outside working in the yard this morning. The splinter was so small I couldn't see it at all, but I could feel it in there. I made the doctor do some doctoring to help. Fantastically, this meant he had to wear his work loops so he could see the wee splinter. Well, if he wanted to take my mind off the surgery being performed, him in his loops did it. He took the splinter very seriously, and I was just laughing and giggling the whole time. My finger still hurts though, where the splinter was. I've put some Neosporin and a bandage on it for the night. It's actually bubbling a little bit, like there's puss or something gross going on there. It's so little though it's silly.

No comments: