Thursday, October 1

Croft, Lara Croft. No, really. That's me

This year, I have decided to be Lara Croft for Halloween. On the blog anyway. I've decided to be Lara Croft on the blog. Because she's awesome and a badass.
At home, and in real life, I'm going to be a witch. I've already got my wonderful witch's hat. And I've decided to buy one of those long, tulle-ish black capes from Target, as well. Sydney has a pair of orange and black striped tights for her witch costume, and I think I need an adult pair for myself, too. I have a black dress already, though I may be swayed into purchasing something else if I find a better option. This will be the first year that we'll be wearing complementary Halloween costumes, and I'm actually kind of excited for the photographic possibilities.
But on the blog, it's all about being a super strong, super smart, super fantastic relic hunter who shoots a lot of guns at everything, and has grand adventures doing grand things.

No comments: