Monday, August 24

I'd really rather do something different

And yet another classic blunder today. But not to worry. I have learned from it ... again ... and will not repeat the mistake. Or so I say now. Who knows.
Anyway, I have a job interview tomorrow morning. It's for a place that I've had very limited dealings with in my previous editorial job, so that may be helpful. What's not helpful is that I may or may not want to write on this particular topic again. Of course, if given the option, I will take the job and be a "writer." But I'm feeling very meh about the entire enterprise. Which means, of course, that I'll get it. But, having said all that, it would be super awesome to have a paycheck. So, we'll see.
That's really the only news that's fit to print so far this week.

No comments: