Sunday, August 16

Cheese dip would've been better

ITEM!: My lack of compelling reading material finally motivated me to dig in to Netflix's original television series, Daredevil. Sure, it's been on the site for months and months. But while I've been super intrigued to watch it, I was watching other things, but then reading, too. Also, I kinda wanted Brian to watch it with me. He's been very uninterested though, and I finally sat down to check it out yesterday. So far? It's pretty good. I'm only two episodes in, but I'm intrigued to find out what happens next, which is my barometer for any entertainment.
ITEM!: My daughter had a Pajama Day every day this weekend. I don't know about her, but I am bored out of my mind. I could push and prod and make her do stuff with me, but I don't really have anything of import to do, so why bother keeping her from what she enjoys.
ITEM!: We made onion dip this afternoon, and it was delicious. But even though I've brushed my teeth since then, I can still taste the ghost of the dip in my mouth. I hate that. I've even had dinner, and then brushed my teeth, but I still taste chips and onion dip. Ugh. I can say that I'll probably not have anymore because of this feeling, but we all really know better. It's a delicious snack, and I'm not known to stay too far away from those, am I?

No comments: