Saturday, July 25

I ... see ... that you are home this night

Why is it, on Saturday night, I feel like nothing has happened all day, and that I have nothing to tell you? Is it that my Saturday nights should be too full up of fun and trouble that I shouldn't really be blogging about anything at all? I should be out and about in the world?
Perhaps that's it.
Oh well, I had a lovely day. We did a bunch of shopping for school stuff. We spent some time at TopGolf, which, I've decided, is among the better activities on the planet. And Brian's mom and dad took us to a delicious bakery and cafe for dinner tonight.
Such that it is though, tomorrow is a day for laundry and random backyard activities. And repotting plants and all that. I'm looking forward to a day at home with running hot water.

No comments: