Monday, May 25

Not enough bright ideas for the day

I've been pilfering CFL light bulbs from one lighting fixture to the other all weekend. It started when my lamp in the bedroom went out. I went downstairs to find only a single regular light bulb in the Light Bulb Bin. So, it was put into the lamp upstairs.
Then, yesterday afternoon, the light bulb in the lamp downstairs went out. That lamp is more important than the bedroom one, so I moved the one working light bulb from upstairs into the downstairs lamp.
Tonight though, I was sitting in the living room, and noticed that the ceiling fan lamp, which we don't use because it's too bright, has four perfectly working bulbs in it. So, I grabbed one of the bulbs from that and put it into the upstairs lamp in my bedroom. It is now lighting my room perfectly. And there are two more working bulbs in that lamp too, should I need them elsewhere.

And this, my friends, is the extent of my awesome Memorial Day. How many bored Kimmies does it take to change a light bulb? Only one, because she's bored.

No comments: