Thursday, March 5

No more Netflix DVDs? Yeah, okay

In the spirit of simplifying my life bit by bit, I took care of another randomly useless thing that is a small but persistent draw on the finances. I canceled the Netflix DVD subscription. We've had a copy of Wish I Was Here on the TV stand for the last several weeks, and we had yet to watch it. In fact, we even rented three iTunes movies during that time. My conclusion: Netflix was not worth the money there.
I did, however, hold on to the Watch Instantly portion of my Netflix membership. That is something that we all use, via computer, iPhone, and Apple TV, so it is definitely worth it.
I returned the movie today, and my abbreviated monthly payment takes effect in the next week or so.
One more thing that we don't use, need or want to pay for, thy name is Netflix DVDs.

No comments: