Wednesday, February 25

Time for bed, my friends

I'm sitting here, all chill, watching Agent Carter (which is awesome, by the way), and suddenly, it's 12:24 a.m. I've been so good lately about getting to bed within the 11:00 hour. This is, of course, Brian's fault for coming up with a gross project for us late, and then distracting me from my show earlier. And so now, I'm all eager and hurried to get into bed so I can sleep and have energy to hike the trail tomorrow morning.
Information from Costco: The green chile chicken flautas are fabulous, and I can't wait to eat some for lunch. The chimichangas I tried were super good, too. We bought so much food; we should be able to live out of our fridge for a couple weeks.
This image has four space residents in it, just so you know. Do not dismiss it. The moon, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter. I never thought I would ever see this in something other than the all-over view of my Night Sky app.

No comments: