Monday, February 23

I picked Michael Keaton, and lost

ITEM!: Last night, Brian won this year's Oscar contest, of which we have every year with JJ and Anthony. There are 24 categories. Brian correctly predicted 16 of them, and I got 14 right. Brian is a savant of some kind when it comes to picking the random winners, for like documentary short or feature documentary, or original score. It was an exciting game this year though, since Brian and Anthony were tied going into the last award. It was a good show, and we enjoyed watching it.
ITEM!: I had a dentist appointment this morning, which is always a good thing, because my dentist is hot. I have no cavities, because I don't floss regularly. My mouth is boring, to a dentist, but for me, it's pretty excellent. I feel kinda like I got beat up, though.
ITEM!: I'm watching The Grand Budapest Hotel right now, and I have to tell you, I'm enjoying it all over again. It totally deserved all the awards it won last night. I am, officially, a huge fan of Wes Anderson movies. My favorite? The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou. I am, officially, a little bit crushing on Bill Murray. Isn't that fun and random?
ITEM!: I've been applying my Burt's Bees repair serum to my eyes before bed the last couple nights, and I think it may be working on these "dark circles." Or at least it looks like it might be working? I don't know. I'll give it the next couple weeks. Over Sydney's spring break, there will be pictures taken, and I'll know better then.
ITEM!: It's Brian's birthday today, and he's awesome.

No comments: