Friday, January 23

And then there was Friday

ITEM!: I bought some of the jelly cinnamon hearts at the store today, and they are good. This is problematic because I've already eaten way too many of them. I was "smart," and filled up the one candy jar and then tossed out what was left in the bag (like, six of them, but whatever) so I wouldn't have any extras around the house. Of course, I will probably end up buying another bag before Valentine's Day is over, and seriously should buy some for the freezer to get me through the rest of the year. But, here we go: good cinnamon candy.
ITEM!: I spent time deleting more pictures this afternoon, and managed to open up another GB worth of space. On my timeline, we're in the year 2012, and living in Houston (ugh), so there's still some time to go. But I don't think I'll have 10 GB of space when I'm done here. Maybe 8.5 or 9.
ITEM!: Also on the agenda was another wander through the Ikea catalog, and a little online research for the rest of my house's new set pieces. I'm in that mood where I just want to get new stuff, and change up the old stuff, and also unclutter everything. My household cleanse and purge continues next week.
ITEM!: Captain American: The Winter Soldier premiered on Starz earlier this evening, so I'm already watching that movie for the second time tonight. That it will be on heavy rotation over the next couple weeks makes me happy. I really enjoyed this one.

No comments: