Thursday, December 4

Rain, rain, come back on Saturday

I don't think there's anything better than waking up to the sound of rain outside the window.
Actually, there is something better than that: waking up to the sound of rain outside the window and not having to get out of bed. It was a drag getting out of bed this morning. The rain drops were dancing perfectly on my window and the ground outside, and the thick clouds made for a dark sky. It was the absolute best morning to stay in bed and do nothing but listen to the weather.
But no. I have a kid that had to go to school. So I got out of bed, and had a day in the rain.
Where actually, that wasn't too bad, but still, it would have been nice to stay in bed for a while longer.
I love the weather. I hope it's that kind of morning on Saturday, when I don't have to get up until I want.
Also, it should be noted that I did not post anything on Facebook about the rain. I'm amused by the frequency and speed by which they all post their rain updates, so I thought to not spoil their good time.

No comments: