Friday, December 26

Home, glorious home, with chores

It's 11:28 p.m., and all our Christmas is done. We spent the day in Tucson, hanging out with Brian's family, and finished all the gift giving and receiving. It was a lovely day.
But you know that day in the winter when you just realize that it's frickin' cold and you really are looking forward to some warmer weather? Yeah, that's today. I'm all bundled up in my pajamas and my sweats. I've got a blanket wrapped around my legs. I can't wait to put on my sleeping socks and cuddle into my bed. It's brr-cold out, people.
Hey, guess what I'm doing tomorrow. I'm going to clean up my house after Christmas. There is a whole bunch of Christmasness going on in my living room, and it needs to be taken care of. You know me; I can't live with all these piles of stuff everywhere. I think it'll be a Pajama Day for Sydney and I tomorrow.

No comments: