Wednesday, November 19

Burgers are a delicious food choice

I don't know how well you can see this, but it's a graphic of the most popular and loved hamburger joints, according to customers' Foursquare check-ins. The list itself is impressive including a bunch of places I've been, and a couple I've never heard of.
I've never been to: Hardee's, Krystal, White Castle, Checker's.
I've tried, but don't frequent: Whataburger, Steak 'n Shake, In-N-Out (which may or may not make me un-Californian), Five Guys, Burger King, Wendy's.
I eat at: Sonic, Dairy Queen, Carl's Jr., Jack in the Box, McDonald's.
BUT, I wouldn't say that any one of these has my most-loved hamburger. I understand that this list is comprised of fast-food burgers, and I would say that one or two of these places can make a pretty good burger, but my favorites are from Fuddruckers. Sadly, all the Fuddruckers near me have closed, so I dream about my favorite burger more than I eat it.
The Skinny Burger I had at Cheesecake a few weeks ago was pretty good, though. And there's a place around here that makes gourmet burgers, and they're yummy, too. Eating hamburgers is among my favorite of pastimes.

No comments: