Friday, September 26

This month's goal just blew up

I was doing so well this month!! I'd posted to the blog every single night so far in September, until last night. Of course, we went out for Mom's birthday, and that was super fun, but I suppose I should have posted in the afternoon or something. Conceivably, I could post twice on another day this month, to ensure that there are 30 posts for a 30-day month, but that seems silly. No, I'll take this one on the chin and just have a 29-post, 30-day month. Which is fine.
I would say that I've got October, November or December to accomplish the A Post for Every Day goal, but I already know that I've got too much planned for October to be on the blog every night. And November and December, as holiday months, are a wash when it comes to consistency on the blog.
But I wouldn't mind hitting 300 posts for the year, like last year. So I guess that will be my goal for the end of the year, in regards to the blog.
BUT ALSO, I'm getting kinda excited to decorate the house for Halloween next week. Breaking out the orange and black decoration bins soon!!

No comments: