Monday, September 22

Team Gwen, Adam, Pharell and Blake

Alright, so my mother is getting me hooked on a new reality show right now, which is weird, because the woman doesn't watch, like, any television. But here we are, watching The Voice together, and I'm getting into it. Of course, I love Gwen Stefani and Adam Levine. Blake Shelton has been cracking me up on Jimmy Fallon's show whenever he's on. Pharell is super insightful. The banter is fantastic, and they're all making me laugh.
I think I'm going to be setting the series record on this one, for now. I reserve the right to change my mind, but for now, the blind auditions have me all kinds of sucked in. And you all know how I feel about reality television. I am not at all excited about admitting defeat here, because I'm super stubborn. But this is pulling me in like no one's business. And goodness gracious, there's more on tomorrow night. I'll set the DVR.

No comments: