Tuesday, September 2

Lots of blouses and sweaters, don't you know

I avoid the dry cleaners. There is no rational reason for this, it's just the way of it. I've got stuff in my Dry Cleaning bag that's been in there for more than a year, and in some cases, two years. It's such a rare occurrence for me to go to the dry cleaners that I actually considered my going and picking up clothing as a Christmas present for Brian last year. Back when the dry cleaners would pick up and drop off the clothes at my work in Massachusetts is the last time I was prompt and efficient with the dry cleaning responsibilities.
But I've decided to be a bit more proactive with the dry cleaning from now on. I have this weekend's clothes in a pile on the floor right now, and intend on taking them tomorrow. Other pieces (in the bag in the closet) will wait until next week, or the pickup day. And I will take better care.
I can honestly say that dry cleaning is one of the most random things for which I consistently drop the ball. Is it the high level of annoyance Brian gets out of my refusal to take care of such a thing? I'm going to say no to that, though his annoyance is very hilarious to me. Once again, I fall back on my She's Lazy reasoning. But no more. Dry cleaning be my bitch now.

No comments: