Tuesday, September 9

A productive Tuesday, to be sure

ITEM!: The new iPhone, the iPhone 6, was introduced to the world today, and I am damn glad to meet it. I look forward to adopting one, and making it an intimate member of the Apple family in my home. Brian would like to adopt the iPhone 6 Plus, with the larger screen. (Brian also would like an Apple Watch, so his Apple Wish List has gotten super long over the last few hours.) I can't wait to hold the new phone in my hands. Now accepting donations.
ITEM!: We finished painting the powder room! I say "we" because I had real help, not seven-year-old help. Brian is better with the roller, and I would rather have help than do it all by myself. It gets super hot in that bathroom, and it's better to have a second crew come in and finish up. But the color is fantastic, and the room itself is so much brighter now. Who picks a super dark red for a small bathroom? A dumb person, that's who. Now my lighter taupe makes that room so much better. I can't wait to hang art and put all the stuff back in there.
ITEM!: I finally get my house to myself for a few hours tomorrow. Brian was told to stay home on Monday due to the weather, and then they switched his day off from Wednesday to Tuesday. I've had my husband home with me for four days. After four days last weekend, too. I need this day to myself, but of course, it's also a short day for Sydney. Thursday and Friday can't come fast enough, my friends.

No comments: