Sunday, August 17

Three great tastes that taste great frozen

I made the mistake of buying a box of Neapolitan ice cream sandwiches at the grocery store the other day. They're good. Add this to the mistake of Brian and I buying and "trying" the brownie brittle at Costco, and it should come as no surprise to you that I will be hitting the trail tomorrow morning. It'll be warm, but I'm going to soldier through it, because I'm getting fat. My summer was one of no exercise, but with a lunch partner. Not good things for my waist, as it has ... expanded. I need the work out, and I'm eager to dig in to getting back in some semblance of shape, especially now that the weather is beginning to "cool" to being in the upper 80s in the morning (though tomorrow will be 90). All this is, of course, subject to whether or not I actually feel like doing the exercise tomorrow.

No comments: