Wednesday, August 20

Ice water in shirt = frickin' cold

So, then that happened.
I was going along in my happy, little life blogging about the ALS ice bucket challenge. All was well, and I was warm. But then, Brian's sister nominated him for the challenge last night. And in going forth and completing the challenge today, Brian nominated me. I'm no punk, so I completed my challenge as quickly as I could, just to get it over with. I nominated my mom, Andrea and Marlo.
Sydney did a fabulous job of dumping water on her parents this afternoon. On Brian, she took her time pouring it. On me, it was much colder than Brian's bucket. She was wonderfully happy to torture us both.
But most importantly, we did our part, made our donation, and have entered ourselves into this year's pop culture zeitgeist.

No comments: