Tuesday, August 12

I am -- totally loving -- Groot

I think my favorite movie so far this year is Guardians of the Galaxy. And while the whole movie is hot awesome, the best character is Groot.
Groot is a large, walking tree that can grow and manipulate his limbs (ha!! A fantastic unintentional pun!!) by growing them longer, accessorizing them with flowers and leaves, and protecting himself by thickening them. Also, all he can say is "I am Groot," in varying inflections, lengths, and volume. He's pretty fantastic.
I'm crushing pretty hard on him, and I'm totally in love with -- I won't say too much because spoilers -- the Groot at the end of the movie. Happily, Sydney and Brian are as eager as I to have this movie DVD in the house as soon as it's available. As it is now, I'll just be smitten with my new movie boyfriend.

No comments: