Saturday, August 2

Gotta figure out a name for him

ITEM!: Seahorses are among my favorite animals. I took this pic at the aquarium last week, and I'm quite in love with the little dude in it. He seems pretty happy.
ITEM!: Our Saturday movie was Guardians of the Galaxy. It was super good. I'm such a sucker for the Marvel movies, and this one did not disappoint me at all. It was the first one that we took Sydney to, as well, and she dug it, too. The soundtrack is pretty awesome, too, so I'm going to have to go ahead and buy that. I can't wait to watch this movie again, whether I do it on DVD, or if I sneak into a theater in the next couple weeks once my kid's back in school. It was absolutely delightful.
ITEM!: We finished our 1,000-piece puzzle tonight. It's a really cool picture of brightly colored popcorn, and everyone totally dug it. Brian and Sydney have decided that we have to glue to puzzle together, and then frame it and hang it. I am opposed to this. Puzzles are made to be put together, and more happily, taken apart. This one will hang out on the dining room table for a couple days, but then it'll disappear back into its box. And next week, I'll break out one of my old 2,000-piece monsters.
ITEM!: You never realize how loud a running toilet is until after it's been fixed. My home is a much quieter place right now. I look forward to sleeping tonight without the sound of a babbling brook in the background.

No comments: