Monday, August 4

Dude. Mondays

I made the Genius Bar appointment at the wrong Apple Store. And they were booked up at the store I was at until later this afternoon, so I had to make a new appointment for tomorrow morning.
Sydney messed up her fresh pedicure by sitting on her legs and feet at lunch.
The grocery store had two portions of the ice cream section full up of Blue Bell ice cream, but not a single bit of the key lime pie flavor.
We got all the way home and unpacked the groceries when I remembered that I needed to get a bag of puppy food for Cooper, and that it couldn't wait until tomorrow because we fed him the last of it this morning. Had to leave the house in the heat of the day. Never fun.
I did start my book though, and I really want to finish it, so I'm done. This day has been randomly irritating in pieces, and I'm over it.

You know, if I ever considered publishing my blog as an e-book, I'd have three entire chapters dedicated to the posts I wrote because I just wanted something up that day. This would be one of them.

No comments: