Saturday, July 5

My kingdom for some healthiness

I think what I hate most about being sick is getting so tired doing the simplest things, and not being able to even do the things that require a bit of extra effort. Like this morning, I had to stop, rest, and take a breather after doing nothing more than watering the plants in the house. And after going to Target and getting something for lunch, I had to take a nap. A nap. After eating lunch, for cripes sake.
I've taken my Airborne though, and my NyQuil for the night.
It isn't been lost on me that this is the third time I've been sick so far this year. If this is what my 40s are going to be like, I declare shenanigans. Being sick sucks right out loud, and I'm done with it. I've been taking my vitamins. I've been taking care of myself.
I'm about ready to blame Las Vegas. Especially since Michelle is suffering from bronchitis and mild pneumonia right now. Can a cold take four days to incubate? Brian says yes. I'll agree, I suppose, since I haven't been around anything else suspect lately. And Las Vegas is about as suspect as you can get.

No comments: