Sunday, July 6

Dry, you blanket, DRY!

I'm just killing time here until my bed blanket is finished drying downstairs.
Oliver decided that the best way to wake me up this morning would be by vomiting on the bed. My dog rocks. But I already had a couple loads in the wash going, so wasn't able to get the blanket in the dryer until late this afternoon. And my dryer requires two cycles to get stuff dry. And then the lint traps were too full so even two loads didn't get the damn thing dry. So, I'm up here waiting on the THIRD cycle to finish. And no, I don't have another serviceable blanket that I could use. I want that one. And I'm super tired, so really, this should have been planned better all the way around, but I'm still not feeling too good, so my head wasn't into my day much.
Though the vomiting did get me up and about in a quick fashion this morning. And I guess I do feel a bit better than I did yesterday. I think ... I think ... this may be turning around rather quickly. Let's see tomorrow, after I've had a good night's sleep, here on my bed, under my clean and dry blanket. When it's done getting dry, I mean. *sigh* It should only be a couple more minutes.

Five-minute-later UPDATE: The dryer just sounded its alarm! Yay sleep!

No comments: