Friday, June 13

Remember, exercise is good for you

Ugh, I'm going to be in pain tomorrow.
I went to the gym with June this morning, and did a real workout for the first time since we left Texas. Like a real workout, with weights and the whole smash. June likes to spend a full hour at the gym, you see, so my 30 minutes on the treadmill wasn't going to cut it. Hence, the weights.
I did some ab work, arms, and even some legs. I already feel the brilliant warmth of sore muscles whenever I move my core, or use my arms for anything that requires actual effort.
It may actually sound like I'm complaining, but I'm really not. I love a good workout, and today was it. I love the soreness of the day after. I'm motivated to go back.
Good stuff, my friends, and I'm a happy camper because of it.

No comments: