Tuesday, June 24

Must. Take. Picture.

I've got a whole lot going on over the next several days, including house guests, fun days, and a road trip, and all of it will culminate in the last of our bachelorette weekends in Las Vegas. I did a good portion of my Vegas preparation today, including purchasing a new sun hat and some cheap (but awesome) sunglasses; packing all my makeup and jewelry; folding most of the clothes I'll bring; and stacking up the reading material. [ASIDE: Andrea, we are totally stopping to take pictures at this sign. I've already Google mapped it.] As for libations and sustenance, I've already got a bottle of whipped cream vodka in my freezer, and assorted snacks in my pantry. I need to pick up some orange juice at the grocery store tomorrow, and whatever else I deem necessary for the trip. I've let Brian off the hook for the art museum exhibit in the afternoon, since I've got so much other stuff to do.
I imagine I will begin seriously stressing out soon, but as of now, I'm re-watching True Blood and waiting for my nail polish to dry.

No comments: