Thursday, June 19

It's just a matter of time, really

I have a sickness. One that very few people know about. It's a ridiculous affliction, but the effects of it are strong and persistent.
Restless Bed Linen Syndrome
I just made that up. But it's very real. And it's time. For me. To get new bed linens.
You can laugh, but it's a serious thing for me. Once I get the idea, or the yearning, in my head and heart, I'm obsessive. It happens relatively often, but I can usually fight it for a while. I've been resisting now for a couple years. But right now, I can't think of anything but getting a new quilt, shams and sheets for my bed. Sheets aren't as important, because they're under the quilt. But my current quilt, though nice enough, isn't doing anything for me lately.
Sydney and I spent some time in the bed linens section of Target today, and it's made me itch even more. I'm thinking ... PINK. A beautiful and frilly pink would be delightful. (I couldn't find a pink image I liked online, so selected this cool flowery one to accompany my post.) You may wonder about Brian in regards to my choice of pink. He digs a pretty bedroom though, and I had the most charming pink and pastel bedding when I was in college that he liked (or so he said). I had the best and prettiest pink towels, too.
All good things that I want in my bedroom and bathroom again.
Yes; it shall be pink.

No comments: