Sunday, June 15

A perfect day for Brian

For being a mom, I had a pretty awesome Father's Day.
I slept in because all my kids were so tired from yesterday.
I saw How to Train Your Dragon 2, and ate popcorn.
I had a chicken salad sandwich from Potbelly for lunch.
I spent my afternoon reading my Entertainment Weekly, cuddling with my puppy, and watched some of You've Got Mail.
I had a piece of cherry pie for dessert.
While it was good for Sydney and I, the day was a positive one for Brian, as well. He napped as often and as long as he wanted. He made the decisions for the entire day, except the movie, of course (Sydney has to make some choices, or the whole day is ruined). A large hamburger was what he wanted for dinner, and I found a restaurant to make him one. And right now, he's asleep in front of the television.

No comments: