Thursday, April 3

Not-at-all-scary zombie nightmares

I'm rewatching the season finale of The Walking Dead right now. I always end up watching the last episode at some point during the following week, and I've got this one going as I blog.
Interestingly, Sydney was my sleeping partner last night because she had a nightmare ... about zombies. More interesting than that, it wasn't about Walking Dead zombies (which sometimes give me nightmares) at all. No, Sydney's scary zombies are from the game, Plants vs. Zombies, commonly found on smartphones. Her friend Carson was playing the game ... last summer ... and showed it to her, for all of five minutes. And from that, nightmares and an irrational fear of zombies was born.
They're not even "real" zombies, but cartoon zombies. I know this for a fact because I ask, and she tells me. Also, because I'm super, super careful that she never catches a glimpse of The Walking Dead, since that might make her head explode in zombie fear. If she ever sees those guys, she'll be sleeping with me well into high school.

No comments: