Wednesday, April 23

Maybe I do want to be Martha Stewart

ITEM!: So, come to find out that the big spot on my back is, in fact, an irregular mole. And of course, that means that it needs to be cut out of my back. And the earliest appointment to take care of this SURGICAL PROCEDURE? Late June. Obviously, it's not that important. And now I look forward to the next two months of stressing about the blob on my back, and its impending removal.
ITEM!: It may be time to go ahead and get a subscription to Martha Stewart Living. I picked up the April issue of the magazine a couple weeks ago, and was charmed by its nifty tidbits, and intrigued by both the ideas inside, and the potential for creating a very real inferiority complex within me. A year's subscription is only $10, so really, there's no reason not to get it. I'm recently very into magazines that give me good ideas, so I'm looking forward to this one arriving in my mailbox every month.
ITEM!: Oliver was rocking some old-man crazy this morning, by standing out in the backyard barking at the wall of the house next door. To prove he was somewhat lucid, he stood in the shade of the fruit tree because it was all sunny and warm out. To show that he's maybe losing it, he spent a good five minutes continuously barking.
ITEM!: Cooper is visiting the groomers for the first time tomorrow morning. I know he'll be fine, but I'm stressing out a bit. I don't want him to get spooked by anything. I'll tell them to keep Ollie with him in the same space so Cooper will have some comfort there. (Ignoring that Oliver is not at all a fan of Cooper.) So, a puppy haircut and a thorough cleaning is a good thing for the little man tomorrow.
ITEM!: My new physician asked me yesterday if I got enough sleep, or if I had any trouble sleeping. It made me smile to tell her that I thoroughly enjoy sleeping, and that turning off the light, rolling over and closing my eyes ranked among the highlights of my day. Yay sleep!

No comments: