Sunday, April 13

I love adventuring!

ITEM!: Family Adventure Day returned to our calendar, with a trip up north to Tonto Natural Bridge State Park outside of Payson. The hike down to the pools beneath the bridge is totally awesome. The tunnel below is beyond awesome, and we had a blast exploring the area. I always enjoy it when one of my random ideas actually pans out into a decent family outing.
ITEM!: What good is it, really, to be sleeping with a dentist, when I still have to floss out my own teeth in search of the random irritant? I've got an inflamed gum line now, which was all kinds of bloody when I was messing with it, and now it's just super sensitive. The dentist I sleep with was asleep on the sofa downstairs, and made himself deaf to the process I was involved in. Now, with the cleverly hidden popcorn piece gone, I can begin the healing process having performed the dentistry solo.
ITEM!: I started a new book this evening. Having finally cracked the spine on Haunting Jordan while Brian was watching ridiculous movies, I feel good about it. A new author and a new book series? Good things.
ITEM!: So, Family Adventure Day + new book + un-popcorned gums = a pretty perfect Sunday.

No comments: