Wednesday, April 9

Bloggedy, blog, blog, blog

A couple randoms in regards to the blog. I have:
REMOVED Hart of Dixie from my TV watching widget there on the left. This show has become so comically ridiculous that I can't even watch it anymore. I'm fast-forwarding through each episode, and lately, can't even find a character or plot that's worth slowing down to watch. This has been the case for the last four or five episodes, and I don't think it will magically get better. So, it is removed from the DVR list. I have no guilt.
ADDED Captain America: The Winter Soldier to the movies I've watched widget. Brian and I saw it this morning, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I mean, we all know that I'm addicted to the Marvel stuff, and this movie is another point of obsession. I will see it again some time in the next week or so, though no one will know the day. I'm looking forward to it.
ADDED and REMOVED a book that I downloaded onto my Nook, because I bought it and then read it within a couple days. I know I always say this, but now I'm all excited to read something else. It's awesome because soon it'll be time to create the Summer Reading List, and I'm pretty sure there is a book or two on my current list that were on last year's list (read with sarcasm).
REREAD all the posts from the second half of last year because reasons. And I've come to realize that this blog is the best journal I could ever have created. I wonder how my conversations with Sydney will go when she discovers it. I wonder if I'll enjoy writing it in another seven or 10 years. Jeez, I wonder when/if I'll stop writing it. I'm gonna be, like, 92 years old, sitting in my reclining bed, with a pillow behind my back (just like now), and typing on a laptop (just like now), eloquently bitching about the burned tater tots served for lunch that day. I'll probably also have to pee, as I do now, and will rush to finish that night's post. Funny thought: the posts will be written earlier in the day, of course, since my bedtime will be significantly earlier than midnight.

No comments: