Saturday, April 26

Gotta love 50/50 hindsight, amirite?

Let's talk about today's REGRETS, shall we? I ...
REGRET my choice of the color, Iceberg Lotus, for my manicure tonight. I feel like I've got mermaid fingernails, and the color is blindingly awful. I've got seaweed, or some Disney version of a seaweed color, on the tips of my fingers, and it's crazy distracting. Of course, I'll keep them this color, because otherwise I'll never always remember that greens simply do not work on my hands.
REGRET watching Bullet to the Head, starring Sylvester Stallone and the guy from the Fast & Furious movies. It was not good, and the story was ridiculous. While I've been enjoying the resurgence of Stallone's career in regards to the Expendables movies, this was not a good example of entertainment.
REGRET finding a new delicious pizza place around the corner that is pretty inexpensive and serves really yummy garlic bread. At least Oregano's is too far from me to become a regular thing in my diet. This place may be my undoing.
REGRET not getting a Shark vacuum sooner than yesterday. That thing is frickin' awesome. My mom rocks for ordering it for me. Those little yellow palo verde tree flowers will rue the day they get brought into my house by the dogs. They get cleaned up all quick and easy now. It would have been great to have it weeks ago.
REGRET ordering the cropped and slightly pixelated photo of Sydney when I had a feeling that it wouldn't turn out too well. They really are a lost cause, sadly, and will be shredded (because I can't stand throwing away pics of my baby). I'd try again, but I really don't think any other creative cropping will make it better. Perhaps an official photo shoot by me is my best option at this point.
REGRET not starting a new book this afternoon. AGAIN.

No comments: