Tuesday, March 4

Watching "Tonight" on the downlow

Well, Jimmy Fallon and The Roots have managed to achieve the impossible. I am watching The Tonight Show. Every night. And I'm laughing through it.
I always enjoyed the Late Night bits I saw online. I never took the time to actually watch the show, though. I'll admit to being one of the numbers who tuned in to the first Tonight Show just to see how Fallon did in his new post. I enjoyed, so set the DVR for the week. And honestly, I haven't stopped watching. Last night's classroom instruments performance with Idina Menzel was epic, and may have made me a fan for life.
I'm not sure I'm totally ready to put it in my "What I'm Watching" box, though. That seems like a serious commitment to something that I've avoided for a super long time.

No comments: