Monday, March 10

That's My Jam is totally my jam

I am a huge fan of Ben & Jerry's ice creams. When we first lived in Boston, my love began. When we moved to the South End, the love blossomed and flourished. There was a convenience store around the corner that carried a ridiculous array of flavors, of course, because the Ben & Jerry's factory is in Vermont. Anyway, it became a thing for me to taste random flavors. I'd pick up a new pint once a week or so, and either taste it and discard it, or try it and eat it all. (This does not apply to ice creams that I know right away I won't like. Chunky Monkey need not apply.)
This passion for taste testing continues to this day. I have two pints in the freezer that I haven't tried yet, and I can't remember what they are. Anyway! Then B&J announced these new core flavors, where the pint is filled with two kinds of ice cream, and then has a core of a flavor going through the center of it. The idea intrigued me, as it would, and I was excited to check it out.
My Albertson's rocks, because they had the one core flavor that I was most excited about: That's My Jam. It's chocolate and raspberry ice creams with fudge chips and a raspberry core. I have to tell you, it's frickin' delicious. I love raspberry and chocolate together anyway, but this takes it to the next level. I dug into some tonight, and had a really hard time putting the pint back after only the few bites I ate.
There is a Salted Caramel core that looks interesting, and I'll be on the hunt for that one soon. But I'm falling in love with That's My Jam.

No comments: